Saturday, October 31, 2015

Obligatory Halloween Post 2015

First, let me preface this by saying that
1) I don't feel well and
2) I'm 99% sure that I'm coming down with the crud.

So, forgive the pictures for looking terrible. I tried. I also went out trick-or-treating with a low grade fever (but hey, I'm a Mom, I don't get days off) We had a lot of fun, saw some awesome people, and the best part is: I don't have to wear a stitch of makeup til next Halloween!!!!!

Ella was Nim from Nim's Island, and I went as a Crazy Cat Lady (in other words, I went as myself)

We went to our town's annual trunk-or-treat, hit up a bonfire, roasted some marshmallows...

It's not ready to eat til it's on fire!

We also saw some of the cutest costumes ever

how cute is this little old man?

This dog-as-a-deer...ohhhhh!!!!
Ella scored lots of candy and I'm ready to crawl into bed and eat soup.
Happy Halloween, all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment