Friday, August 22, 2014

Tidbits from this week

On the Mend: Ella and I both came down with some awful stomach bug this Tuesday. I have a stomach of steel, and haven't thrown up in ages, but Ella was pretty miserable. Thankfully, we were over it by Wednesday.

God's Creation: We've had some lovely sunsets this week. Yes, this is absolutely worth mentioning!

It's Weird, but... I don't know if I will ever think of Chicago as "home" again. Yes, it's where Riley was born, where Ella was raised for the first 4 years of her life...but I don't know. Gabe and I look forward to setting roots down...somewhere. Further up north than where we are, but I'm not saying where yet.

Never TOO Early, right?: In the midst of Ella and myself being sick, we went to Wal-mart and there was a display of "Frozen" fabric. For those of you who missed it, Ella is super excited to be Elsa this Halloween. Yes, I bought fabric. Yes, I am that crazy mom who works on her daughter's Halloween costume in August. Deal with it ;)

(Home)school Days: School's in full swing yet again, and yet again, I am amazed at my daughter and her ability to retain information. This kid can quote the Bible like nobody's business.

No comments:

Post a Comment