Monday, August 18, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

Today has been a comedy of errors. It's been another one of those all-over the place days! But the day is drawing to a close, finally, and I've made it through. 

I was out for a walk earlier and I noticed that while it's still Summer, Fall is definitely sneaking in here and there.


We all managed to sit down to dinner together tonight, which is no easy feat considering Gabe is at work more than he is at home, and I usually end up reheating his dinner after midnight on the nights that he works, and by then Ella has been in bed for hours.

Here's our meal plan for this week

Monday: Leftover baked ziti, sautéed green beans, garlic breadsticks and apple cobbler
Tuesday: Pizza Puffs
Wednesday: Alphabet-veggie soup and ham sandwiches
Thursday: Shepherd's Pie
Friday: Chicken and rice, peas and carrots
Saturday: Pizza Soup
Sunday: Spaghetti

Ya'll know what's awesome? Fresh vegetables in my kitchen! I picked a ton of green beans at work last week. Freezing some. I also have tomatoes and peppers on stand-by :)


No comments:

Post a Comment