Wednesday, October 22, 2014

The Great Closet Cleanout and What We Wore Wednesday

So, it's absolutely no secret that I cannot.wait.to.move. from North Carolina.
Yes, I have learned a TON here. Yes, God used this place to save my marriage and my soul.

But, I truly do think it is time for us, as a family, to move on. For starters, I cannot wait to move closer to my Dad. Also, I never realized how much I missed REAL Mexican/Polish/ethnic foods. Oh, and then there's the fact that I swear, I am the ONLY Polish speaking person in this county. It's freaking me out a bit.

And...I'm 709 (I counted) miles away from Riley's little spot in the cemetery. And that just doesn't sit right with me.

It's also no secret that I am downsizing everything. The pantry, the kitchen, the furniture...my wardrobe. Ella's wardrobe.

Which brings us to THIS. The Great Closet Cleanout.

Over the next few weeks, months, whenever, Ella and I will be cleaning out our closets. Ella is shipping clothes to a little girl this Friday. I will donate to the local thrift stores as I go, unless I know of someone that is in need.

And the other part of this post is this:

As a (mostly) stay at home Mom, so much of the time, I am wearing yoga pants and a top or jeans and  a t-shirt or pajama pants (don't judge!)...

do you ever have that problem? (if you're reading this blog, I'm almost positive you do)

To keep myself accountable, I've decided to start posting a What We Wore Wednesday. Of course, I had to include Ella, because nobody puts together an outfit like Ella.

so, here is what we wore this Wednesday :)


What Ella wore:
Hat: gift! knitted by a friend
Shirt: Ink, Inc. (thrifted)
Sweater: Old Navy (thrifted!)
Denim Skirt: thrifted
Boots: (thrifted)

What I wore:
Lime green top: Tanja brand
White sweater: Loft
Blue jeans: Chico's brand
Flats: thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment