Monday, October 20, 2014

Meal Plan Monday and a Pantry Purge Update: This is the post where everything is actually under control

For the past week or so, I have been able to walk past my kitchen shelves without anything dropping on my foot, sweeping along with me when I pass, or falling on the ground and shattering!
I will continue to get use up what I can, but I think I have definitely made progress! I'll be moving on to purging other areas in the house (stay tuned....)

That said, here is this week's meal plan:

Monday: Chicken Marinara over Angel Hair Pasta
Tuesday: Veggie Frittata (we got farm fresh eggs from Gabe's boss, whoop whoop)
Wednesday: Winter Soup (because it will be COLD out)
Thursday: Mexican Mac and Cheese
Friday: Beef Stew
Saturday: Chicken Tortilla Soup
Sunday: Lasagna Rolls

No comments:

Post a Comment