Monday, October 27, 2014

Meal Plan Monday and Pantry Purge: This is the post where tomato soup stalks me...dun dun dun....

Gabe was off today, yay! We actually all had dinner at the SAME TIME. I know, I can't believe it either. I made enchiladas for dinner (for the first time ever)...and as nervous as I was about making them, they were awesome!


going....


...going....

GONE!

I used a container of organic red pepper and tomato (yes, tomato) soup that I found lurking in my pantry shelf. I thought I had gotten rid of any soup that seemed tomato-ey (yep, that's a word now), but apparently I didn't. I used this to make the enchilada sauce, and it was sooooo good.



Ella licked her plate.


We also processed ten pounds of chicken. By processed I mean: cooked in the crockpot, shredded, and froze. Ella labeled all of my freezer bags.

aren't they darling? :)

Without further ado, here is the Meal Plan for this week

Monday: Chicken Enchiladas (they were delish!)
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner
Wednesday: Sandwiches and fries (church night)
Thursday: Chicken and Rice
Friday: (Halloween) Ghost Alfredo
Saturday: Pizza Soup
Sunday: One-pot Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment