Friday, September 19, 2014

Tidbits from this week

IT'S HERE, IT'S HERE!!!!!: my Lilla Rose consultant kit, that is. I've already had two sales today, and more are coming through next week! Praise God!

The difference: I've noticed a massive difference in my outlook and attitude (for the better!) since I switched my Bible reading to the morning, from the evening. Now, I don't even check email or my phone until I've had my devotion time.
 
 
The Countdown in ON: As of this posting, Ella and I have less than a month until we cut our hair :)
 

 
An Unexpected Gift:  My awesome father-in-law, Bill, replaced my ghetto Blackberry phone with a non-ghetto Blackberry phone. Yes, I'm old school. No, I don't care.
 


Fall Pics!: I took Ella's fall pictures yesterday, on the cheap. (Because I'm CHEAP, with a capital C)

No comments:

Post a Comment