Monday, September 29, 2014

Meal Plan Monday and A Blog Mini-series

Do ya'll remember when I cleaned up my kitchen shelves?

Now they look like THIS again. Maybe slightly better. VERY slightly. Maybe.

In an effort to save more money and clean up my pantry, I am starting the Pantry Purge MiniSeries. I'm going to try and shop very minimally (I'm talking, milk, eggs, and bare necessities) and use up what I have in my fridge and freezer. I'm doing it to save money, to get out of a cooking rut, and to save my sanity. I'll try and update every day with what has been used as well as a final before and after pic of the kitchen shelves, and some (hopefully creative) recipes.

Wish me luck, and please, pray for me!!!! ;)

Now that I have that out of the way, here is this week's Meal Plan

Monday: Sausage, pepper, and rice casserole
Tuesday: Ham, potatoes and green bean meal
Wednesday: Chicken pot-pie
Thursday: Pork Chops, macaroni and cheese, and veggies
Friday: undecided. It's my birthday, and it's anybody's guess whether I'll want to cook ;)
Saturday: Potato Soup
Sunday: Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment