Friday, June 6, 2014

Tidbits from this week

My first full week of not being sick, yay! Summer vacation is officially on in the Unbehaun household!

Responsibility:  Ella has been asking for a cat of her own, so I've given her the responsibility of making sure the kittens (formerly Faith and Blessing, now Beaky and Sneaky....Faith was a boy!) are fed and watered. So far, so good!

Nostalgia:  My Dad is officially making the move from Berwyn, IL to his little house in Wisconsin. He is leaving the house that I grew up in, and to be honest, it's making me freak out a bit. This was the first house where I had my own room. I know that he will be happier in Wisconsin, but there's such a finality to this move. My childhood is totally gone. That sounds dramatic, I'm sorry.

Girls and Pearls:  Ella and I had the second Girls and Pearls day today. We went to Spruce Pine, North Carolina, where we shopped til we dropped and had lunch at a lovely Chinese buffet. We got some odd fortunes, too!!!


My fortune. How weird is THAT?


Ella's fortune. Also weird. Hmmmm....

Mean Abs June: I've kind of been dreading this, but once I started, it's really not so bad, and I'm hoping to see more definition in my abs by the end of the month.

I know the calendar isn't up to date, but either way, June has 30 days so we are good.

Working on It: I've decided to work on my part as a wife. No, nothing is wrong. I just feel like I need to be a better wife to Gabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment