Sunday, June 15, 2014

24/52

It's Father's Day! This week has been...um...interesting. A lot has gotten done (fun stuff!) and a lot hasn't (hello, housework. I need to get back on track, but it's hard when you have a love-for-life eight year old beckoning you with beach time and fun time and reading books and yeah....I need to suck it up and get better at the boring stuff)

24/52: Gabe worked a couple of late nights last week, and Ella and I basically hung back, painted our nails, did our hair in fancy hairdo's and had some girls' nights. I remember when I was Ella's age, I knew I wanted to be the mom of a little girl. And God answered that prayer better than I can ever imagine!

24/52, Sunday: Ella got a package in the mail on Friday. Two beautiful dresses, as a belated birthday present from my amazing friend Charlene. This is one of them. And...isn't her hair ridiculously beautiful? This girl is my heart and soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment