Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Love Affair

Seriously. Me and my camera. Or, rather, me and the camera.

My first SERIOUS camera was a gift from Gabe for Christmas 2009. I wore that sucker OUT.

It saw amazing Texas sunsets...

an epic visit from one of the most amazing people in my world...also, my return to Chicago, which saw....

...quite possibly the most difficult birthday ever celebrated....

...and one of the most joyous ones...they happened on the same day....

It also saw some pretty hilarious family pictures.

And then it got STOLEN. In North Carolina, of all places. So, I took pictures with my phone.

...pictures of Ella and Sparrow (still miss that sweet girl)

....pictures of me and Gabe...
...pictures of incredibly meaningful things....

Then, for my 29 birthday, I received a camera. I received THE camera. It's "only" a point and shoot, but it's my "other" baby. It's seen the past 3 years. It's seen....

...cold winters and awesome  animal shots....

...the evolution of my skill as a people photographer as well as my daughter's ever-growing beauty...

...it's witnessed an incredibly selfless act by an 8 year old...

...a new animal added to our happy household...

I never realized how many pictures I take.

No comments:

Post a Comment