Monday, May 18, 2015

Meal Plan Monday

Starting next week, I will be combining my Happy Homemaker Monday and Meal Plan Monday posts. Pity I didn't think of that this week.

oh well! We're all moved in, now we just have to unpack *groaaaaaaaaan*

Tom certainly feels right at home with us

I need to take a picture of him in the mornings. He takes up half of our bed, which is quite the feat.

Anyway, seeing as I have a bazillion things to do today, here goes:


Monday:  Chicken Spaghetti
Tuesday: Braised Ribs, mashed potatoes, green beans
Wednesday: Breakfast for Dinner
Thursday: Some pre-made Stuffed Chicken Breasts I have in my freezer
Friday: Gabe's choice. Don't ask. I get a day off cooking maybe twice a month.
Saturday: Crockpot Potato Soup
Sunday: Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment