Friday, May 1, 2015

YES!

I am typing this post from our NEW house. Praise the LORD. I've been super stressed because of this upcoming move and while we're not moved yet (read: at all), I've plunked down the rent money on this place, because I need to breathe and have peace.

Ella and I did the happy dance in the living room already. Here are just a few pics from the house...it's clean, but not clean to MY standards yet. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow...cleaning, of course! Both houses, the one we're leaving and this one.





I love that I have so much light here, and a big ole yard where my kiddo can play and I don't have to worry about one set of neighbors calling the cops on the other set.

I have a house to clean. Actually, two. Lord, give me strength! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment