Monday, March 31, 2014

Desperation in the Kitchen: Taco-stuffed shell pasta

I'm posting a ton today! After a weekend of dealing with a migraine that almost sent me to the hospital, I'm catching up.

Without further ado, here's the recipe I've had several of my facebook friends ask about. I mostly made it up, so bear with me here.

Taco-stuffed Shell Pasta

Ingredients

*Shell pasta
*Olive Oil
*Ground Beef
*Taco seasoning
*Diced tomatoes
*Cream Cheese
*Onion
*Shredded Mexican-blend cheese


Brown ground beef and onion together


Boil your shell pasta until it's al-dente


Drain your shells and set them out on a cookie sheet



Add taco seasoning to your ground beef


Add cream cheese, and tomatoes and mix well


Stuff your shells and top with cheese


Bake at 350 until cheese is melted and the meat is heated through. Serve with lettuce, salsa, guacamole, sour cream or whatever else you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment