Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ugh

Not your typical post.

I'm not myself today. I don't feel well (thank you, seasonal allergies, you suck), I'm emotional (thank you hormones, you also suck!), my cat is in the early stages of labor and for some reason it's freaking me out.

I don't know why.

I've delivered her last 3 litters problem-free.

I don't think I can stand stillborn kittens.

The girls' birthdays are next month. Not ready for that.

And I feel fat.

Seriously, fat.

I need to do something about that.

I don't own a scale. I don't plan on buying one. A scale is what led to me having major body issues in high school and college.

I don't need that.

I'll be updating on Sparrow and weight loss soon.

For anyone that read that, I'm sorry for the randomness.

No comments:

Post a Comment