Friday, May 30, 2014

Tidbits from this week

Recovering:  I'm finally starting to feel better, and I couldn't be happier. I know I say this all.the.time, but I seriously think I need to focus on me. Not just working out, but making sure I don't get overwhelmed. Pray for me, please. This is hard for me because I'm pulled into so many different directions, and I'm so guilty of not saying anything until it all blows up in an emotional outburst. (like it did last night...my poor husband.)

A Rarity, but it happens: Last night, we were all able to have dinner together. Due to Gabe's work schedule and my work schedule it almost NEVER happens. We had chicken tacos. They were delicious.




(Late) Spring Cleaning: I'm trying to get my house in order. This isn't easy with everyone and everything demanding my attention, but it WILL happen.

Rhododendrons!: I live in rhododendron country, and outside of the south, I had never seen them before. Now, I look forward to them in the spring.



No comments:

Post a Comment