Tuesday, May 6, 2014

I Survived!

Today was Day 30.

I'm not one to beat around the bush, so I'll say this:

it was hard, but...

IT WAS WORTH IT.

Every single push-up, every leg lift, every squat.

I'm a work in progress, but progress has absolutely happened.

I feel fantastic. I made it a point to take a picture of myself in the same outfit. When Gabe saw me in it today, and then clicked on the "Day 1" picture, he said, "Wow. You can definitely tell the difference."
I'm taking tomorrow off to give my muscles a chance to rest. Thursday, I start a 3-week workout, and June 1st, I'm starting "Mean Abs June." Truthfully, I'm a little bit afraid of that, but I'll make it! (Right?????)

2 comments:

  1. You'll make it because we're doin this all together! :) WOO HOO JO!

    -Brittney

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so excited to have someone doing this workout with me!

      Delete