Friday, May 23, 2014

Tidbits from this week

Here's what's been going on at the Unbehaun household this week.

Sick: I'm sick. Thankfully, I am the only one in the house who is. I have a scratchy throat, a stuffy nose and no voice to speak of, which makes for an interesting time answering the phone. Gabe has been telling me to take it easy, but....really? I'm the mom. It just doesn't happen.

Something New: Without even knowing it, I was in a cooking rut. I tried two semi-new recipes this week, mini-zucchini pizzas, and Italian Beef. They were both a success, which is awesome considering I was sick and tired when I cooked them.

Prayerful Waiting: I am considering re-opening my hair accessory boutique, and donating 10 percent of the profits to Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Everybody Needs Space: When I was a little girl, it was the window seats in my Dad's attic. I used to go there and draw for hours. Ella has claimed our laundry room.

Lost and Found: I logged into my myspace account and found a ton of old photos, hurray! Classics like....


and....

No comments:

Post a Comment