Friday, May 23, 2014

Desperation in the kitchen: Mini-Zucchini Pizzas

It's spring in NC, and a produce stand just opened up near my house. Of course, I went and got some zucchini, because I love love love zucchini pizzas.

Here's what you need to make your own.

Ingredients:
2 large zucchini
salt
pepper
cooking spray
tomato sauce (I used Mid's spaghetti sauce)
cheese
oregano

Here's what you do:

*Wash your zucchini and cut them into thick-ish rounds
*Put salt and pepper on them
*Throw them onto a sprayed cooking sheet and throw them under the broiler for a few minutes on each side

*Tell your cat she probably wouldn't like zucchini


*Put sauce and cheese on your little zucchini rounds and throw them under the broiler again.


Delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a vegetarian and this quickly caught my eye. Looks amazing and can't wait to try it. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete