Monday, January 19, 2015

Meal (Un)Planning Monday

I'm currently at Grandma's house, and honestly, meal planning is kind of the furthest thing on my mind right now. At some point tomorrow, I will have someone trying to make the dinosaur stove in my house work. I'm not upset about it, but the prospect of cooking while I have somebody sawing and doing electrical work in my kitchen doesn't appeal to me in the least.

That, and Gabe is sick. He is not a good patient....it's just the common cold but it really is sucky to see him sick. Sparrow is keeping watch over him right now, and he has slept on and off all day.


I don't know how she sleeps like that, ya'll.


So, I foresee lots of chicken soup in my future, but besides that, I honestly don't know. I'll be making stuff up on the fly.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment