Monday, January 26, 2015

Meal Plan Monday

I figured I had better get this out of the way now before the "snowstorm" hits (4 inches of snow is hardly a storm in my book, but hey, people around here are probably buying up all the bread and milk as we speak)

Well, maybe I shouldn't say anything. It rained ICE on Friday, after all, and I didn't leave the house at all that day...well, except to take pictures.



Since I have zero interest in grocery shopping this week (and possibly next, winter weather usually puts me in a cozy-let's-hunker-down-and-not-leave kind of mood), I am going to aim to use up what I have and possibly trade and barter with Grandma, because I would rather go to her house than the grocery ;) This week should be interesting.


Monday: I'm going to attempt fried rice.
Tuesday: It's going to be cold, so Potato Soup it is
Wednesday:  Mexican Chicken Bake (don't ask what it entails, I'm winging it!)
Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner
Friday: Mushroom Beef Bake
Saturday: Spicy Chicken Soup
Sunday: Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment