Monday, July 27, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

...er, Tuesday.
Monday didn't happen.
In fact, Monday was a huge bust, and I'd really like a do-over please.
We had a missing cat. (Sphinx)  And a cat who threw up, and is possibly constipated. (Dave) Yeahhhhh.

Thankfully, Sphinx is no longer missing and Dave is no longer constipated. And God solved both of those problems in the same hour! Praise Him!
Moving ON!

On the weather front: Warm, but not so warm that I want to live in my fridge. Yay!

On the breakfast plate: Leftover blueberry cobbler. Oh, so healthy.

On the TV: nothing. I spent my day reading, cleaning and worrying about a missing cat and a constipated one.

Menu for this week:
Monday: breakfast for dinner
Tuesday: baked potato bar
Wednesday: chicken, veggies and rice
Thursday: Beef Stew
Friday: Ground Turkey Tacos
Saturday: Chicken Soup
Sunday: Lasagna Rolls

On my to-do list: LOL. Everything

New recipe I tried last week: That white pizza. It was delish.

In the craft basket: Also everything.

Looking forward to: A short break from studying, and not worrying so much about my crazy kitties.

Homemaking Tip for the week: Get yourself a Libman Wonder Mop. Seriously.

Favorite Photo of the Week: 

Lesson Learned the past few days:  God's got this. No, really, He does.

On my prayer list: This whole messed up world, my Dad, whose appointment has been pushed back until August, my Mom, always, and Grandma and Grandpa Johnson.

Devotionals, Scripture, Key Verses: 




No comments:

Post a Comment