Sunday, December 14, 2014

Surviving the Chaos

Due to some scheduling adjustments, I've found myself dealing with a lot more time-management chaos lately. I'm sure I'm not the only one, so here are some things I've found that help deal with the insanity.


PRAY.
Seriously. Pray, or you will go insane. Been there, done that, probably needed a rubber room at some point.



COFFEE.
I cannot talk enough about the importance of coffee. On days where I'm rushing everywhere, it's always good to have some coffee ready.



CROCKPOT.
My best friend, Mr. Red, was a housewarming gift (from the old place) from a sweet friend of mine. He has been most useful lately.


PRE-PREPPING FOOD.
As in the night before. Yep, it's a pain in the butt, but when you rush out your door at stupid o'clock on  a Tuesday morning, it's good to just dump a bunch of stuff in your crockpot. (See above)



JUNKY BREAKFAST FOODS. I'm not a fan of toaster waffles, but everyone else in the family is. Days where you're practically insane by 8 a.m., go for it. Toast the waffles ;)

These are just a few tips for days where it's all flying by so fast you can't even blink...just remember to keep it in perspective. Your mornings won't be busy forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment