Monday, December 15, 2014

Meal Plan Monday.

I've survived my first week (hopefully not too many more!) of being stoveless, and truly, it wasn't too horrible! I've learned the ins and outs of my stovetop oven and I have a double burner, and at least I have those, right?


We're slowly getting used to being in this new place. I took Ella out exploring today and we saw just how beautiful things are here. I cannot wait to see everything blooming in the spring! Meanwhile, there is a huge hill to go sledding on!



Sometimes, I get so wrapped up in the idea of not being home and hating it, that I forget how pretty this place is. Oh, and there's a dog now. Rocket. 


All in all, I think things are calming down here and we are falling into a comfortable routine, which is awesome when compared to the insanity of the last two months. 

All I need now is a stove and I'll be golden! Until that moment, there's this....


Monday: Shipwreck Casserole (recipe to follow tomorrow)
Tuesday: Chicken Stroganoff 
Wednesday: French Bread Pizzas 
Thursday: Breakfast Tacos 
Friday: Super Mac and Cheese
Saturday: Zuppa Toscana
Sunday: Stuffed Shells or Lasagna Rolls, depending on which pasta I have laying around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment