Monday, December 22, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

It's Christmas Week!
Yesterday, Ella and I stopped by the Methodist church to look at their amazing Bethlehem display.
Check it out!





I just wanted to share these pictures. The lady who set up the display has spent years collecting the pieces. How wonderful that she chose to share her display with others!


A side note: I've killed my double burner (yep, dead as a doornail) so I had to go buy another one. The days of being stoveless are starting to wear on me.

Here's the Meal Plan for this Week

Monday: Leftover Spaghetti, Garlic bread
Tuesday: Sandwiches, possibly soup from a can (give me a break, I'm on vacation)
Wednesday: *Christmas Eve*  Ham, potatoes, green beans, cookies, soup, everything.
Thursday: *Christmas Day* Leftovers and Pizza ;)
Friday: Chicken and Rice
Saturday:  Beef Veggie Soup
Sunday: Chicken Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment