Sunday, February 11, 2018

Monthly Self-Care Project: February

Honestly, the only reason this photo was taken is because it's the 11th and I am committed to the project.
This last month has been ROUGH. Trying to balance a family and a household and work and trying to be a better person is hard.
I took this photo at Goodwill, where I took my 2 daughters and a friend to shop. I was pretty exhausted and I'm pretty sure that my "luminous" moisturizer wasn't holding it's own.
But, hey, I had my long-awaited rainbow baby in the carrier and two tween girls laughing through the aisles, and dang it, I was happy. 

I swear, something has to be done with this hair. And maybe some makeup wouldn't hurt?
I'm still working on this weight loss thing. 
Baby steps.
Gonna work on the put-together Mom look next month...unless something else comes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment