Tuesday, February 20, 2018

General Chaos and a Goal List Update

Whew! The weather here has been amazing the last few days, so I've been as far away from the computer as possible! Just a quick goal-list check in.

1) Lose the weight: Working on it. Trying to eat better and exercise more!

2) Take my girls to the beach. It may end up being the beach here in NC, but I've got something in the works!!!

3) Sell some artwork/lettering: I'm working on a piece right now that someone has already bought!

4) Do something wild with my hair: Stay tuned. Ella and I are both going to do something this weekend.

5) Learn to make butter chicken from scratch. Done! I made it and it was AMAZING!!!!

6) Buy a wafflemaker. Going to cross that off my list this weekend, too!

7) Start a family tradition. It's in the works!

8) Pay the adoption fee for a cat for someone at the Humane Society. (The cat won't be for me, sigh) It's in the works, too. Going to start a change jar just for that!

9) Rescue another cat. You guys saw that coming, didn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment