Saturday, February 3, 2018

General Chaos and a Goal List

So, I did one of these a couple of years ago, and meant to do one every year. LOL.
And then I got pregnant with my Twins..and then Thomas...and then Josie, our miracle of miracles who got to come home with me...my only goal at the time was to keep her safe inside me.

Josie is 8 months old now! (What?) And I figure it's time to jump on the goal train, and keep myself accountable. I'll be checking in as often as I can, so here we go!

My 2018 goals are:

1) Lose the weight. I'm going to start with 25 lbs, and go from there. I need this for my health and my sanity and my self-image.

2) Take my girls to the beach. Sorry, IL/WI, you're just not on my list this year. My sanity is more important.

3) Sell some artwork/lettering

4) Do something wild with my hair. Blue streaks? Maybe. Purple tips? Glitterage? Anything but a total dye job, because I've actually come to enjoy my silver streaks.

5) Learn to make Butter Chicken from scratch

6) Buy a wafflemaker. Laugh ALLLLLL you want, but my husband wants one, and we don't have one. If I don't put it on a list, it's not getting done.

7) Start a family tradition

8) Pay the adoption fee for a cat (not for me, just pay the fee for someone at the Humane Society, we've got our hands full with the Sphinx and Ren...for NOW)

9) Go on a date night once a month. I miss my husband, dang it!!!

I'm sure there's more, but that's all I can think of at the moment. Part of me is toying with the idea of adopting a senior tabby cat, but I'm already insane between children and cats at my home, so...

What are your goals?
Keep me accountable!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment