Thursday, January 11, 2018

Monthly Self-Care Project

Today, rushing around between work and house, I looked in the mirror and I wasn't wild about what I saw. It's not just the grey hair (and there is a LOT of grey hair), I just look and feel tired and BLAH. And yes, I know it's typical for the Mom of a 7 month old (or any Mom, really), but I need to be accountable for taking care of myself and feeling good about what I see in the mirror.

So, the 11th of every month, I will be taking a picture of myself. No editing (because I really don't know how to anyway, ha!)

January 11, 2018
I'm in the kids' bathroom, drying my hair for work. I'm EXHAUSTED.
And it shows. 
Bleh. 
But, hey, my bangs look cute.

I'm hoping to not feel so tired (or at least to LOOK less tired) next month. Hoping for positive changes all around! 

Until next month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment