Monday, September 28, 2015

Happy Homemaker Monday

Good morning, all! I'm hoping to maybe see a ray of sunshine today. I've not seen the sun since Thursday evening...I'm not at all happy about that.

Let's do this!!!

The weather in my neck of the woods: URGH. Rain, and lots of it. And it's not expected to stop at all this week. I may just go crazy, lol.


On the breakfast plate: Leftover chicken spaghetti. Judge if you want, but breakfast foods first thing in the morning literally  make me sick.

As I look outside my window: It's gray and hideous. For some reason, Dave chooses to lay around on a camp chair on my deck.

Looking around the house: I have some vacuuming and mopping and laundry to do.

On today's to-do list: *Laundry *Run the dishwasher *School Day *Buy Bread *Meet up with a local lady to do a kids-shoes swap *Possibly brave this stupid weather to wish Grandpa Bruce a belated birthday

On my mind: *My friend's Grandmother, who will soon see Jesus *My parents, as always *The Meal Plan for this week, which is coming to me as slowly as turtles stampeding through peanut butter, ugh.

On the menu this week: Monday: Beef veggie soup, cooked by a friend, french bread, green salad.
                                         Tuesday: Crockpot Asian Pork, white rice, steamed broccoli
                                         Wednesday: Potato Soup
                                         Thursday: Mexican Macaroni and Cheese
                                         Friday: Appointments all day, probably pizza
                                         Saturday: My birthday. Probably junk, ya'll ;)
                                         Sunday:  One pot spaghetti

Craft Creations: A couple of fall-themed decorations for the house. Pictures to come later.

New Recipe: None this week. With all this ugly rain, I'm so not feeling creative.

Favorite photo from the camera: 
 
Guys, last week had been so sucky...Gabe got me this tuxie mug to cheer me up. I love it!!!

Scripture, Devotionals, Key Verses: 

Have an amazing week, all! I hope the sun is shining wherever you are! 

No comments:

Post a Comment