Monday, November 10, 2014

Meal Plan Monday and some other stuff.

I've asked a lot for prayers on my Facebook. The last few weeks have been a big ole ball of stress. BUT, I think the stress is soon to come to an end (I'll fill everyone in after it has officially ended). My family and I are doing well, and I serve a Risen Savior. That's what truly matters.


Fair warning. Things may get a little crazy here in the next few weeks, but fear not, they will calm down and all will be well again.

Here is the meal plan for this week:


Monday: Chicken strips.

Tuesday: Hamburger Helper (don't you dare judge me)

Wednesday: Potato Soup

Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner

Friday: Chicken Stew

Saturday: Cheeseburger Soup

Sunday: One Pot Spaghetti


and just for fun, here are some pictures of Ella, trying to locate Poland on the globe :)






and one of two cats hiding in my pantry....



No comments:

Post a Comment