Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I am just a little bit excited....

...about THE BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!!

Yes, I'm in the middle of moving. Yes, my house is officially a warehouse. Yes, I'm stressed to the max. Yes, I'll be shopping the sale. YES, I'M GOING TO GET MY PEACOCK!


If you're wondering about the peacock...no, I'm not getting one of these....
...the plan is to get one of THESE....


Oh, and you know...there's the matter of the awesome BLACK FRIDAY SALE!

Make sure you go here on Black Friday (midnight PT, 3 a.m. ET, you know I'll be up!) And remember, December 1st, I will announce the new Flexi of The Month AND the winner of November's Giveaway! (If you order during the month of November, you will be automatically entered to win an item of your choice!)

Here are more deets on the Black Friday Sale!
Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment