Monday, November 17, 2014

Meal Plan Monday and General Insanity

It has been an anxiety-inducing, no fun week. Hopefully, all my anxiety will come to an end sooner rather than later. I had a teary breakdown earlier today, telling my husband that I hate it when things are out of my control. So, I am putting my nervous energy to work, getting lots of stuff done around the house. Food this week will be simple fare, as until my anxiety subsides, I am not even finding much joy in cooking.

I went through the same thing when Dad was in treatment (praise God, he is doing great, by the way) and whenever something beyond my control is stressing me out. I am asking for prayer, again, if you can spare it. It truly is the best thing anyone can do for another person. I'm looking forward to happy Meal Plan Monday posts again :)


That said, it is World Prematurity Day, and I am so, so, so thankful for both of my girls. God used Riley to teach me to be a better person. He  is always using Ella to teach me things.


Sooooo....tentatively...here's the Meal Plan for this Week
*disclaimer* All or none of these may be changed. 


Monday: Eggs, Bacon and Toast
Tuesday: Chicken Stew because BRRRRRRRR
Wednesday: Sandwiches. Soup, if I feel up to it!
Thursday: Taco Casserole
Friday: Turkey Breast, Potatoes, and Veggies
Saturday: Turkey Noodle Soup
Sunday: Lasagna Casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment