I'd kind of been letting my Meal Planning Slide, because my life has been in all kinds of emotional upheaval lately. Bleh.
So, with the exception of yesterday (because I had the mother of all migraines) I made it a point to stick to my Meal Plan this week and found myself much less stressed!
So, in short, this is why I Meal Plan.
2) More time to enjoy stuff other than cooking
3) Saves money. I shop the sales and plan accordingly
4) Did I mention less stress?
5) Nobody asks "what's for dinner?" fifty bazillion times
6) I get to use up what's in my cupboards and come up with all sorts of interesting recipes