Thursday, March 19, 2015

Meal Plan, week in review

Meal Planning Monday didn't happen this week. Why? Because nice weather. I did make all sorts of nice meals this week, I just didn't write about them. whoops! But, ya'll should be happy because I will be posting my GRANDMOTHER'S cabbage roll recipe :)


I also tried something new. My sister told me she had String Bean Chicken from Panda Express...and since I live in the boonies over here, and there's not a Panda Express anywhere near me. I thought, heyyyyy, I can totally try to copycat this myself. I googled the recipe and found this site and tweaked a few things (such as no black bean sauce...because boonies)

Anyway, it turned out pretty awesome :)



So, here's what's happened this week, and what will happen :)


Monday: Mississippi Mud Potates
Tuesday: Cabbage Rolls, stay tuned for recipe
Wednesday: String Bean Chicken
Thursday: Taco Soup
Friday: Chicken Stew
Saturday: Pizza Soup
Sunday: Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment