Monday, November 18, 2013

Diy: Reusable Dryer Sheets

Mondays are my "days off". This, of course means that I get to catch up on everything I haven't done yet. However, today I actually managed a few free minutes. So...what to do with those free minutes?

Find something to do of course!

A few days ago, I saw a post about these on Facebook, and immediately wanted to try them.

So, this morning while everyone else slept I got all the supplies for them.

Here's what you need:

*Sponges
*Water (I used two cups)
*Fabric softener (also two cups.)
*An air tight container

First, cut your sponges in half.


Next, mix your water and your fabric softener in your container. Drop the sponge halves in.
 



For those of you who are curious as as to which fabric softener I used, here it is.

Then, slosh your water and detergent mixture around with your sponges. Note: Seal.the.lid

When you have laundry going in the dryer, take out one sponge half, and squeeze out the excess liquid.

..and toss it into the dryer with your wet clothes.

That blur isn't a ghost. It's my seven year old, ready to help me. We ran the dryer with the sponge and oh.my.goodness. Laundry smelled great!

LOL it's definitely kid-approved :)
 

1 comment:

  1. HOW FUNNY IS THIS, I DONE THIS TOO :) WHEN I SAW IT ON FACEBOOK I TOLD CHRIS I HAD TO TRY IT SO I DID, HEY, GREAT MINDS THINKIG ALIKE.

    ReplyDelete