Monday, February 9, 2015

Meal Plan Monday: Yup, it's back

I've been seriously SO sick. I spent all of last Monday is varying stages of sleep. Bleh.

I won't say I'm 100% yet, but I'm getting there.

Have you ever gotten over being sick, looked around your house and gasped: "WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN? WHY IS IT SO MESSY?"

That's me today. So, in between cleaning, laundering clothes to take to consignment, and trying to get better, I'm planning meals. We can't live on chicken soup and sandwiches forever, ya'll.


So, here goes!!!


Monday: Creamy Burrito Casserole

Tuesday: Crockpot Baked Potato Soup

Wednesday:  Pot Roast

Thursday: Planned Leftovers, Pot Roast Soup (what that entails, I have no idea yet, but bear with me)

Friday: Breaded Chicken, Mac and Cheese, and veggies

Saturday: Cheeseburger Soup

Sunday: Chicken Spaghetti



Oh, and here's a picture of some major prettiness from my living room.


No comments:

Post a Comment