Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Still Alive, I Promise

The last couple of months have been...ugh.

Ella and her sis each turned a year older. 7 and 8, respectively. I survived that.

My Dad turned out to have multiple myeloma. He's undergoing treatment as we speak. We are surviving that.

The house we have been renting for almost 3 years is being sold out from under us. We WILL survive that.

Despite all of this...some good news.

Our faith is strong.

Our love in God and each other is strong, too.

Gabe and I celebrate 7 years of marriage on August 2nd. If you had told me a year and a half ago that we would make it to 7 years, I would have laughed and called you a liar.

God is good.

And if I ever need a reminder that He is good, and I am blessed beyond all measure....

No comments:

Post a Comment