Monday, April 23, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday: April 23, 2019

Happy Monday! It's a new week and I'm ready to kick butt!



Breakfast time, what's on the plate this morning: A leftover stuffed pepper. My hate for breakfast food at breakfast time is real.

On this week's to do list: Declutter, Declutter, DECLUTTER!!!

Currently Reading: 31 Days to a Happy Mom by Arlene Pellicane. I'm loving it so far!

On the TV this week: Hell's Kitchen, and more Hell's Kitchen. Call me crazy, but I love me some Chef Ramsay.

The weather outside is: It's raining cats and dogs right now. Last week, we had an almost 80 degree day AND snow another day. C'mon, weather get it together!!!

On the menu this week: I'm making Chicken Stew tonight because it's so cold and awful and rainy and windy out. Not sure what the week will bring, but I've got a lot of meat in the freezer to use up, so we shall see.

If I have a few minutes to myself, I will: Take a long, hot shower.

What I'm creating: Beaded skull bracelets with Ella. Just as soon as I get some thinner elastic.

New Recipe I tried, or want to try this week: I made a pesto pasta on Saturday night, with "zoodles" and it was darn good.

From my camera: 


my kids are crazy, y'all.

Bible verse, devotional: 

Have an amazing week, friends!
Go forth and kick butt!!!!


3 comments:

  1. Decluttering...that's something I desperately need to do this spring. I swore when we moved that I would never again allow clutter to take over my life, but, it sure doesn't take long if you don't stay on top of it. Thanks for sparking the reminder! Blessings! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been decluttering too!
    Great pics of your children.
    Have a grat week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book sounds interesting, may have to check it out. I can do breakfast for dinner but not sure I could do dinner for breakfast (outside of the very occasional steak and eggs). Of course, I love breakfast food probably as much as you despise it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete