Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy Fall, Ya'll.

I love Fall. Really. God's creation undergoes an amazing change, and the food. Oh, my goodness, the food!!!

This has been an amazing week. We are all moved in to our new place, and for the most part are as happy as clams. Sparrow, our cat, was a bit suspicious of the new place, but quickly got used to it and is now loving life.

God has shown Himself to us this week in wonderful ways. First, Ella woke up fever-free on Monday morning. Then, yesterday, while we were stressing about a bill, a man came to our door and handed us that EXACT amount. Also, a washer and dryer was delivered to us last night. It had been paid for by a member of our church. This afternoon, a wonderful church friend came by and gave us a gift card for groceries. I was able to help someone with a bill that they needed to pay.

Ella and I went out and took Fall photos today. I used the flower display at Lowe's Foods as a backdrop, because I'm cheap and stingy. We got some strange looks, but the photos are definitely worth it.

I don't know what it is about this Fall, but I definitely feel a change. I want to do better. To BE better. I want to scream and shout from the rooftops that prayer WORKS. About a year and a half ago, I bought a devotional book entitled "He is Real." I am seeing how real He is every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment