Monday, September 24, 2018

Happy Homemaker Monday: September 24, 2018

It's seriously been over 3 months since my last HHM post, so I'm long overdue! Forgive me please, life has been crazy.


The weather in my neck of the woods: There's a cold front moving through, for which I am super grateful and it's a little rainy today. Perfect for some slow-cooking.

Breakfast time, what's on my plate: Nothing so far, whoops. I mean, I have had a spoonful of cream cheese. I'm doing a lazy version of the keto diet, and this fits just fine. I suppose if I wasn't low carb, I would have some toast with it hahah.

On today's to do list: Vacuum the living room, clean the bathrooms, take the girls to the library, run to the grocery store.

Currently reading: The World Before Us by Aislinn Hunter. I'm having a hard time getting into it, but I'm going to try my darndest.

On the T.V. this week: Even though I've seen it a million times before, I'm going to try and finish That 70's Show.

On the menu this week: Making Italian Cream Cheese Chicken in the Insta-Pot today, tomorrow is Pizza Soup, and the rest of this week is TBD.

If I have a few minutes to myself this week, I will: Read my book. Have a pedicure. Take a long walk.

What I'm creating this week: I have absolutely no idea. I need to do something to keep my mind and hands busy.

New recipe I'm trying/want to try this week: Honestly, anything in the InstaPot. My birthday is coming up, and as an early birthday present, my boss got me a big fancy InstaPot. So, I'm Pinterest-ing ALL the recipes.

Favorite photo from the camera: 

My husband was off last week on Wednesday, so the older daughter and I had a girls' day. We had dinner at the local deli, and took a small hike to the waterfall in our town. We're having a repeat girls' day this Wednesday. What should we do?

Bible verse, Devotionals, Prayers:  This entire country needs prayers. Things are so messed up here and there is so much division.

No comments:

Post a Comment