Monday, December 4, 2017

Where Have You Been?!

I got asked that the other day.
Um...well...
I worked for about a month straight and other than my children (and occasionally, my husband) NOBODY saw me.
This blog certainly hasn't.

I have to change that. I need a space to write down my thoughts, and to keep a record of all of the awesome stuff going on for my little family.

The latest...

Josie is now 6 month old, what the heck!



We also welcomed a new family member, Renfield the white cat. He's adjusting, and he and The Sphinx still kind of hate each other. He's only 4 years old so he isn't calm like Dave was, but he's still pretty awesome.


I've got a ton more to write, but no time to say it. Maybe after everything is quieted down for the day, I shall find some time!

No comments:

Post a Comment