Saturday, February 13, 2016

The Things You Think About....

It's freezing outside (actually, it's below freezing)...and it's one of those "Mom-I'm-so-hopelessly-bored-I-might-explode" days.
What to do? What to do?
Put on music and try on every.single.dress in her closet to thin them out (we're sending the too-small ones to a friend, and sending some off to a consignment sale)



And of course, this gets a Mama thinking.
How much longer?
How many more snowy Saturdays like this do I get?
How much longer will she want to be a princess in a puffy dress?
How much longer will she be my shadow, my best friend?

And if God blesses us with another one?...what will happen then? With that baby? With my relationship with Ella?

A Mama's heart cannot take deep thoughts like this.
Pray for me, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment