Monday, April 27, 2015

Meal Plan Monday and Wicked Chicken

It's been one of those weeks. I'm seriously dying for things to slow down a little (or a lot, really, anytime now) But, today, I have dinner done, and a lot of housework done, and I'm here typing up this post. Tomorrow, it's back to insanity. But, it's happy family insanity, so I am glad. I have felt so blessed in the past week that despite the insanity, we can still love each other and just enjoy our family time.

So, here's the Meal Plan for the week, and then I'll be posting a recipe for the Wicked Chicken I made yesterday.


Monday:  Crockpot Cheeseburgers
Tuesday: Zuppa Toscana
Wednesday: Breakfast for dinner (which apparently seems to be my Wednesday go-to)
Thursday: Chicken Fried Rice
Friday: Chicken Pot Pie
Saturday: Taco Soup
Sunday: Spaghetti


And here's the recipe for Wicked Chicken




Here's what you need


*Butter
*Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder
*Chicken (Boneless, skinless strips)
*Chopped Green Chilies
*Pasta (I have two boxes because both my small and medium shells were half used, lol)
*Olive Oil
*Alfredo Sauce
*Italian Blend cheese, not pictured because I always seem to forget one thing, ugh


Here's What You Do (warning: picture taking suffered here too. I always have to keep telling myself "you're doing this for a tutorial, you're doing this for a tutorial, you're doing this for a tutorial)


*Melt your butter. Swat orange cat (not pictured) away from you as it bats at your skirt

*Brown the chicken. Give orange cat (not pictured) stern warning not to bat your skirt again


*Dump your green chilies in and mix.

*Boil your pasta. Add it to your chicken in a casserole dish. Dump your alfredo sauce over it. Mix. Cover with cheese.

*Bake at 350 til cheese is melted and bubbly

*Serve! The verdict: SO yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment